●Fluid self-healing mesh optimized for mobile applications
●Data Rates: 30Mbps(Uplink+Downlink)
●l Tri-band frequency(800Mhz/1.4Ghz/2.4Ghz selectable via software)
●OEM (bare board) format for platform integration.
● Long range LOS for UAV: 10km(Air to ground)
●Adjustable Total Output Power (25dBm)
● Up to 32nodes on a single frequency MESH network
● RF Power Adjustable Range: -40dbm~+25dBm
●Mesh, Point-to-Multipoint, Point-to-Point
● Simultaneous IP & Serial Data
● Working Temp (-40°C to +80°C)
● 128/256-bit AES Encryption
●Configuration, management and real time topology via Web UI
●Locally and Remotely upgrade firmware
●Low latency (under 25mS) for critical applications
● Transparent IP network allows connection of any general IP device
● Weighing just 50g, consuming only 5W of input power
● OEM (bare board) format for platform integration.
FD-6100 enables self-forming and self-healing mesh networks. Mesh networks improve robustness, extend range and simplify collaborative communication. It is ideal for size and weight critical UxV applications, offering the SWaP of a bare-board solution for platform and system integration.
●Ideal for use for wide area coverage & multi-hop, mobile applications such as robotics
●Unmanned land vehicles wireless video transmission
|MESH base on TD-LTE Wireless technology standard
|30Mbps(Uplink and Downlink)
|10km(Air to ground)500m-3km(NLOS Ground to ground)
|23dBm±2 (2w or 10w on request)
|One Hop Transmission≤30ms
|QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
|Automatically Cross-Band frequency hopping
|2.85V voltage domain and compatible with 3V/3.3V level
|Higher priority than the network portWhen the signal transmission
is crowed, the control data will be transmitted in priority
|Note:1. The data transmitting and receiving is broadcast in the network.
After successful networking, each FD-6100 node can receive serial data.
2. If you want to distinguish between sending, receiving and control, you need to
define the format yourself
|2 x TNC