● 14-16km wireless transmission distance
● 1080P HD images with low latency
● Dual Tx antenna and Rx antenna for stable signal transmission
● Proprietary COFDM protocol optimized for wireless video transmission
● Micro size and light weight single unit solution and only weighs 65g/2.3oz
● AES128 bit encryption implemented on FPGA
● Three Ethernet RJ45 Port for multiple IP payloads
● The Ethernet ports support 2 way TCPIP/UDP data transmitting
● Both 1400Mhz and 800Mhz support NLOS communication
● Low level re-transmission and adaptive frequency hopping for anti-interference
● TDD bi-directional link with video/telemetry
● UHF 800Mhz and 1.4Ghz for option
● Low power consumption 5W(Tx) and 3.5W(Rx)
● High temperature working
● Robust Long Distance Wireless Communication
The low-power RF solution(500mw) which includes the advanced frequency hopping algorithm and the remarkable anti-interference technology makes the communication distance up to 16 kilometers.
● Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum(FHSS) for Anti-interference
IWAVE team has its own algorithms and mechanisms for frequency hopping.
During operation, the FNM-8416 digital data link internally calculates and evaluates the current link based on received signal strength RSRP, signal-to-noise ratio SNR, bit error rate SER and other factors. If the judgment condition is satisfied, frequency hopping is performed and an optimal frequency point is selected from the list.
● Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (COFDM)
Effectively eliminate multipath interference in long-distance transmission
● Ideal for urban and industrial environments
N-LOS communication provides a powerful radio signal while countering interference and overcoming blind spots.
● AES128 Encryption Protection
Prevents the malicious attacks and unauthorized access your video feed in real time without operator intervention.
FNM-8416 the 1.4Ghz and 800Mhz data and video link supports UART data input and is also equipped with 3 LAN port. Via them users can connect UAV, drones or other unmanned aircraft platform with onboard PC, IP camera or other IP payloads.
FNM-8416 800Mhz and 1.4Ghz datalink is designed to be a professional transmitting and receiving link for drones and uav on industrial application, such as aerial mapping, routing inspection and wildlife protection . It is applied with a brand new RF modulation technology which supports an anti-interference long communication distance at very low transmitting power.
|RF Power||0.6watt(Bi-Amp, 250mw average power of each power amplifier)|
|Transmit Range||800Mhz: 16km1400Mhz: 14km|
|Transmit Rate||6Mbps (Video Stream, Ethernet Signal and serial data share)The best video stream: 2.5Mbps|
|Fault Tolerance Algorithm||Wireless base band FEC forward error correction|
|Video Latency||The video not be compressed. No latency|
|Link Rebuild Time||<1s|
|Modulation||Uplink QNSK/Downlink QNSK|
|Interface||1. Interfaces on Tx and Rx are same
2. Video input/Output: Ethernet×3
3. Power Input Interface×1
4. Antenna Interface: SMA×2
5. Serial×1: (Voltage:±13V(RS232), 0~3.3V(TTL)
2. Ethernet Status Indicator
3. Wireless Connection Setup Indicator x 3
|Power Consumption||Tx: 5WRx: 3.5W|
|Temperature||Working: -40 ~+ 85℃Storage: -55 ~+85℃|
|Dimension||Tx/Rx: 57 x 55.5 x 15.7 mm|
|Double Aluminum Alloy Shell|
|Conductive anodizing craft|