▪ Bandwidth 1.4Mhz/3Mhz/5Mhz/10Mhz/20Mhz
▪ It Support 800Mhz/1.4Ghz frequency options
▪ It doesn't rely on any carrier's base station.
▪ Automatic frequency hopping technology for anti-interference
▪ Self-forming, self-healing mesh architecture
▪ Low latency end to end 60-80ms
▪ Support WEBUI for network management and parameter configurable.
▪ NLOS 10km-30km ground to ground distance
▪ Automatic power control
▪ Automatic frequency point control
▪ Supports UDP/TCPIP FULL HD Video transmission.
● Automatic Frequency Point Control
After booting, it will try to build network with the pre-stroed frequency points before the last shutdown. If the prestored frequency points are not suitable for building network, it willl automatically try to use other available frequency for network deployment.
● Automatic Power Control
The transmit power of each node is automatically adjusted and controlled according to its signal quality.
● Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum(FHSS)
Regarding to the frequency hopping function, IWAVE team has their own algorithm and mechanism.
IWAVE IP MESH product will internally calculate and evaluate the current link based on factors such as received signal strength RSRP, signal-to-noise ratio SNR, and bit error rate SER. If its judgment condition is met, it will perform frequency hopping and Select an optimal frequency point from the list.
Whether to perform frequency hopping depends on the wireless state. If the wireless state is good, frequency hopping will not be performed until the judgment condition is met.
IWAVE self-developed MESH network management software will real time show you the topology, RSRP, SNR, distance, IP address and other information of all the nodes. The software is WebUi based and you can login it anytime anywhere with IE browser. From the software, you can configure the settings per your requirement, such as working frequency, bandwidth, IP address, dynamic topology, real time distance between nodes, algorithm setting, up-down sub-frame ratio, AT commands, etc.
FD-6710T is suitable for outdoor deployment as a mobile and fixed site system employed in terrestrial, airborne and maritime environments. Such as border surveillance, mining operations, remote oil and gas operations, urban backup communication infrastructure, private microwave networks etc.
|ZUC/SNOW3G/AES (128/256) OptionalLayer-2
|-20º to +55ºC
|30Mbps (Uplink and Downlink)
|NLSO 10km-30km (Ground to ground)(Depends on the actual environment)
|QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
|Automatically frequency hopping
|End to END: 60ms-80ms
|2 x N-Type
|2 x N-Type Antenna Port
|1 x Ethernet Port(POE 24V)